Blog Comment Guidelines
Thank you for reading LocalSearchInsider.org. We hope our blog will be a destination for active discussion about the Yellow Pages industry. Please review our comment guidelines before you send any feedback for posting. After you submit your comment, we will review it and post it to the site based on adherence to the guidelines. We will not edit your comment.
When writing your comment, please keep these guidelines in mind:
- Help keep the conversation enlightening and insightful with comments relevant to the blog entry.
- Try to make your point concise because the blog cannot accommodate long comments.
- Play fair, don’t make it personal, and avoid any language that may be considered rude, abusive, or threatening.
- Steer clear of posting anything illegal, obscene, or untrue.
- Don’t use this venue for spam, advertisements, or solicitations.